It’s no secret we all love a good deal, and here at BestBlenderReviews.com we love hooking you up with the best savings out there. You can find just about any blender model that you’re looking for at a discount. We have put together these 5 tips to help you out in your hunt for the best blender deals.
- Don’t be brand loyal. Be open to giving new products a try if you find good discount for them.
- Look for product with free shipping. This can save you some money.
- Look out for Bonus deals – One of the things people don’t know about is that, online dealers usually spice the item up because they’re encouraging online orders! They have to give you a better deal otherwise they would be losing a sale to a physical store.
- Look out for Rebate – Blender deals should have rebates! Mail-in rebates actually decrease the total cost of your blender machine. So instead of paying let’s say $250, after some time you get your $30 back.Total cost: $220.…not bad eh?
- Financing Options – A good deal offers a great financing option. Low interest payments per month, 0 payments for a certain period of time, all contribute to the overall blender deal. The great thing about financing plans is that you really don’t have to spend a big chunk of your cash at one period of time. The idea here is to spread your costs over a relatively longer period of time.
Shop and Save. Even if you save a dollar, that’s a dollar back in your pocket!